confess I've always had a weakness for this street Alicante and do not know why but I always liked it better that Alfonso the Wise, and that after all avenues are similar, both have the same width, both have palm trees, and even Alfonso the Wise, has better quality buildings, but I like the other, perhaps because it is quieter here and we have the Provincial Council, which by their very presence adorns every street. There are many other buildings of the 30 and 50 that I like enough. Well
. at present, are about to rehabilitate the facade several of these buildings (at least four of them) and among those is the number 22, a building dating from 1980 and I do not have previous image, but I remember style "postmodern" (I take license to define it), with a false facade and totally covered with tiles that apparently in the restoration, have already disappeared.
Anyway, the point is that as usual in some cases, the scaffolding necessary for the works is a canvas covered with advertising, as seen in the photo (although I swear I was almost finished the intervention I suppose the advertising presence will extend what is under contract with the advertising agency).
Photo 2007, where you see the building. Courtesy of Jose D. Navarro.
Naturally there is music for the occasion. The truth is that looking for "cute" (you know, King Kong was an ape, monkey, or nearly so), but the versions I know I do not like anything, one is for the late Jorge Sepulveda, famous singer of the year 40 who did not find any merit and the other Nati Mistral, the singer of fake smile which is not my cup of tea. So I found an oddity called "You're really cute" a twist sung by Tony Ronald! (You know the Dutch had much success in the late 60's with his "Help, help me" , so you must leave there for your pleasure (or not).
0 comments:
Post a Comment