Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What's Good For 31 Pregnant Women

TWO KINDS OF FENCING THE TRUTH AND THE DAILY DAY 1 DC

One and will gradually become accustomed to seeing, especially on the internet, as displayed photos or pieces of articles that have been designed by me. But it is in a newspaper and more serious as it is the truth hits a lot. Not that the issue has great importance, but I write this post so that there is proof of that. And
In April 2009, published on my other blog ( Alicante Vivo), an article on the fence of impedance luxurious Elche de Las Bayas and then reproduce and March 6 (4 days ago), Truth in his edition of Elche, published an opinion piece on billboards with a degree suspiciously almost identical, although the fences referred to are the elections.
Alicante Vivo article April 2009:
FENCES GO'S IN "THE BERRIES!"
many years ago and passing through the hamlet of Les Baie Elche (in Castilian Berries and write this article so that rhymes), the road between Santa Pola Elche, caught my attention enough, the number of large country houses that had (chaletitos was not ordinary, were acreage lots.) And almost all had one thing in common: they had a spectacular closing billboards, unusually striking. I do not know how they are the villas on the inside, I guess that according to the outside, but since then I can assure you that only what it costs to make these access gates, anyone can make a cottage. Or two.

They are of all types: gold metallic, masonry with capricious forms of artificial stone, simple and hedge plant crown cypress, pigeon pea, bougainvillea, honeysuckle and above them, airy loom large pines and swaying palms.
Naturally, when I returned a few months ago in the area, the vegetation was much more grown up, giving more attractiveness. In any case, the wealth guess after these opulent fences.

;
But the article I intended to do earlier this year about the fences of the berries, which reflect the industrial power and wealth that many entrepreneurs ilicitanos obtained with the shoes and surely for the employees, symbolized oppression and disproportionate benefits and want to hold it, so excessive and sometimes not very elegant. From this point and talking about it with Juan Angel Conca, making Elche (well I think he called him otherwise), it raised the question of why big emrpesarios, became the home on the outskirts of the city and not in the center. And there were two opinions, yours is perhaps more reasoned and according to which I quote the rich man said: "I want people to know I'm rich (also other rich like me), but do not want to see at every turn. So the fences of the berries have a double meaning: showing off, but also separation and reservation "and mine is more frivolous, but may not without reason, perhaps because it is attributable to the influence of television. Recall that Dynasty, The Colbys, Falcon Crest and all these are developed in large chaletazos (mansions I'd say), located in the field and decorated with "horror vacui, in most cases performed by our neighbor Mariano GarcĂ­a , furniture factory Valencia where he was charged is a house brand.
However, these hurdles (and buildings that lie behind them) have become the symbol of reflection of what was ilicitana industry and has now gone: the almost full employment, working all members family at the factory or at home (almost every one had a small appliance shop) and enjoy a well, now we see away by a black tunnel and we do not know how or when we leave.
And then put the link to the article in La Verdad (Editing Elche) are copied my title: Go fence of Berries on 6 March 2011.
As always, there is music and this time one of the emblematic songs of the 80 group led by Germain Coppini, Toyland and surely you all know "Bad times for the lyric" . If you know you want to listen: Click on the title (as qu econ all links that I post).
MrAgent grateful to my friend for the information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment