Naturally, I refer to the map of the Iberian Peninsula Plaza de Calvo Sotelo of Alicante. Opened on 23 February this year, the idea with a clear and didactic and decorative sense that while we have another map of Spain (or the peninsula) in Canalejas Park, it was designed to improve the conception that it was, accentuating the topography of the land and water giving birth to the major rivers of our Peninsula. Placed at the bottom of a glass stone for better overview and an explanatory plaque next to him, the idea was good, but ... There is always a but, and although there were people who already said that day, I frankly I did not fall in that being so deep, could be more sensitive to dirt. Since that day, I spent 3 or 4 times and always have been just as dirty. I suppose it will be cleaned and left as the first day, but the dust rising from the pavement albero and leaves from nearby trees, make the background is filled with soil and have that bad. There are voices suggesting (the last of Dolo) that you put a perspex cover, but I do not know if that is the remedy. At the end of the methacrylate also gets dirty and scratched very easily. Perhaps the solution would be to lift and put it at ground level, thereby cleaning would be much easier. I do not know.
Map: immaculate on the day of its inauguration.
Explanation of landforms.
The map running in the door Tobacco Factory.
The map today.
But that's not the enigma of the map, no. The puzzle is on the north side of the Pyrenees, and in France, particularly in the Languedoc-Roussillon department, where a mysterious inscriptions have taken over the surface. It is clear that puts Artepiedra and ~ 2011 ~ but ... what else will ?...¿ cabalistic symbols?, "Misteriorsos algorithms?, Did a spell?.
Mysterious inscriptions Languedoc - Roussillon.
And this time the truth is that I have wavered between three songs, one was the arch-famous What will be Doris Day, but I put it in another article, the second is the Oh what be! Ana Belén famous song "de qualité" in the 80 and the third since the Long live Spain! pasodoble which raged across Europe in the voice of Manolo Escobar. the last two you can hear the clicking on the title.
0 comments:
Post a Comment