Wednesday, May 21, 2008

How Does Sodium Bicarbonate Help For Hemorrhage

affects the river and I


I've been next to river.
I saw the water running continuously. Its crystal clear waters, rustling and cool they are life.
I wanted to catch, stop those waters and life-giving. Paralyzing wanted to enjoy them without allowing them plunging flow or change.
But the river is a river. And the river is flowing.
His nature is the running water always identical and always changing.
Like life itself. I felt one with the river. "
And I felt that my whole existence is a continuous and endless change.
And I've traced the source of the river to the source.
And I understand that I am flowing river, but springs source.
I realized that what flows is my existence in time, I can not stop.
But climbing came to my source. And sorry to be fully at the source.
have to let the river is river. You have to run, change and flow must take its course.
But the infinitely varied forms of the river through its causes are still home, fertile, copious and inexhaustible.
I am the river in the temporal evolution of my existence. I can not stop the laws of its development, evolution and change.
My ways, as the river bed, I can not stop them.
I dig into the changing shape of the river and know that I am river.
But I'm also source, source hearty and invigorating.
not no river without a source. I feel happy when I realize I am the source of my river.

Author: D. Lostado

0 comments:

Post a Comment