Tuesday, March 11, 2008

What Group Fitness Certification Is The Best?




Today I woke up thinking ...
thousands of colors glittering dark night

mixed joy and sadness and I was tired ....

Tired of things that do not pass,
and those that happen without calling ...
Of those who seek
unconscious and then tell us why look for them.

Today I woke up thinking ...
light, dark, gray landscape message that lived ...
feelings
born without sense that they have no reason,
have not forgotten.

Suddenly ...
decided to feel and stop thinking so much,
because nothing is for nothing and ends up being all
as the best friend the great lost love,
my mother's hugs, the smiles of children, the best flower
that fades,
passionate kiss in the past,
deteriorated winter garden,
and reborn in every summer ...
fights guys, my brothers,
quasi-friends, acquaintances ...
today are either already gone ...

That's life and the human. Vana
imperfection
trying to find perfection unattainable strange
fails ...

I took my coffee, read my diary ...
finished writing ...
and began my journey.

Living life, feel at every step

taste love ...
stop thinking so much!


0 comments:

Post a Comment