Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Baseball Game Invitation Templates

kindness


There is no day more beautiful than today.
The sum of many yesterdays, is my past. My past memories consists of happy, sad ...
Some are photographed and are now where I see little cards, where my parents are still newlyweds, where my city looks like another.

Yesterday may have been a beautiful day ... but I can not move constantly looking back, I run the risk of not seeing the faces of those who walk by my side.

may dawn tomorrow even more beautiful ... but I can not go looking just the horizon, I run the risk of not seeing the landscape opens up around me.

Therefore, I prefer today. I like stepping on the force, enjoy its sun or shiver with cold, feeling like every moment says this!

I know it's short, it will soon pass, I will not be able to modify it later, or spend it on clean.
As I can not plan tomorrow too: is a place that does not yet exist. Yesterday I
.
Tomorrow, I will.
Today, SOY. Therefore

:
TODAY, I tell you I love you.
TODAY, I hear.
TODAY, I apologize for my mistakes.
TODAY, I'll help.
Today, I share what I have with you.
TODAY, I left you without saving any word for tomorrow. Because

TODAY breath, see, think, hear, suffer, smell, cry, work, play, river, love ...

TODAY .. Today I am alive. Like You.

0 comments:

Post a Comment