Monday, May 2, 2011

Bionicle Self Marks Cervix

Maisonnave BETWEEN BUS ACCIDENT AND POLICE CAR WALL

Between bus line 03 that circulated in the direction Maisonnave the Colonia Requena and National Police vehicle Pintor Aparicio coming up at the confluence of it with Maisonnave at about 10.45 am. Apparently without injury (I have no news about it, but I saw the bus driver and police officers talking to each other), the absence of ambulances makes me think that no injuries, but the bus was wearing when I arrived, no passenger .
The bus was parked in wrong way, to clear the single-bus lane that goes in the direction of Calvo Sotelo.

apparent damage on the bus at the wheel, the right side and a door.

The cleaning staff was preparing to throw sand on the spill.

Reguero on the asphalt.

Important the nose of the car wreck. Agents with the paperwork.
data are approximate, these photos were taken about 11.00 am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment